Innovations in Channel Development and Management

In this MarketSource Expert Series webcast, Channel Consultant, Allan Adler, and Demand Generation Practice Leader, Kevin Joyce, give a lively presentation on how global enterprises are revitalizing their channel operations.

Length: 45 minutes (plus 15 minutes Q&A)

Join MarketSource Channel consultant Allan Adler and Demand Gen practice lead Kevin Joyce, for a lively presentation on how global enterprises are revitalizing their channel operations.

It’s the old 80:20 rule: 80% of a firm’s indirect channel revenue comes from 20% of the partners. The remaining 80% of the partners are largely dormant. Channel Account Managers are swamped with support requests - so 80% of the registered partners languish.

In this exclusive webinar, you will learn:
  • What primary challenges most global channel organizations face regarding channel development and management

  • How to avoid common pitfalls by leveraging sales and marketing tools at your disposal

  • What results to expect from adopting new ways of managing the channel
 View the Webcast
Presented By:

Allan Adler
- Channel Consultant, MarketSource

  •  
Kevin Joyce - Demand Gen Practice Lead, MarketSource

Kevin Joyce is a marketing executive with 28 years of experience in high tech, in positions in engineering, marketing, and sales. In the past 10 years Mr. Joyce has worked with many companies on their demand generation strategies and on marketing automation solution selection and deployment. 

With a unique combination of marketing skills and sales experience he helps bridge the gap between sales and marketing. Mr. Joyce has successfully launched numerous products and services as a Director of Product Marketing at Sequent, as a Director of Sales at IBM, as Vice President of Marketing at Unicru, and as CEO at Rubicon Marketing Group. 

Kevin Joyce holds a BS in Engineering from the University of Limerick, Ireland and a MBA in Marketing from the University of Portland.

As an Engagement Partner with MarketSource, bChannels, and Crimson , Allan Adler develops and executes go-to-market, partnership and channel strategies for leading information technology companies including Cisco, Adobe, Oracle, Microsoft, Siemens PLM and emerging tech companies. Allan's work ranges from strategy through hands-on execution on a global and/or national level.
Allan founded and ran (as CEO) MSI Consulting Group, a 100-person sales and marketing strategy firm focused on the high tech industry where he became a leading sales and marketing strategist and visionary. At MSI, Allan consulted to executives at firms such as Cisco, Oracle, Microsoft, Intel, IBM, AT&T and HP and was a frequent keynote speaker, conference leader, and contributing columnist for a leading technology publication.

Before MSI, Allan worked as a consultant with The Boston Consulting Group and received his MBA from Harvard Graduate School of Business where he was honored as a Baker Scholar. Allan is also a CPA and serves on several for profit and not-for-profit boards.

Your privacy is important to us.